6 months Intern for our Statistics Department
To start as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bad Homburg, Germany (near Frankfurt am Main) and the internship should last for up to six months.
During the internship you will be involved both in the acquisition and the management of projects which gives you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the various areas of activity of a consulting firm specialised in development cooperation.
- Fascinating insights into International Development Cooperation in the field of official statistics
- Support to business development in CIS, Asia, Sub – Saharan Africa and other regions
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an international and cosmopolitan team
- Continuous guidance by a mentor
- Internship salary
- Support with the preparation of technical proposals for various donors (e.g. Eurostat, EU, World Bank), among other things through collection of project references and drafting of text components
- Support with the identification and recruitment of experts through research in internal and external databases; contacting experts
- Desk research and work on relevant topics
- Support with administrative tasks within the tea
- Completed or ongoing Master studies in economic, political or social sciences, ideally related to official statistics, census, data analysis, etc.
- Good course achievements
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Interest in International Development Cooperation and in the field of official statistics
- English fluency, proficiency in French and or Russian would be an advantage