Environment statistician (m/f/d)
GOPA Worldwide Consultants is one of the leading consulting companies in the field of International Cooperation. For more than 50 years, we have been successfully implementing projects on behalf of national and international institutions; for example, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) and the European Union (EU).
GOPA Luxembourg together with the STATS department of GOPA Consultants in Germany forms the service platform GOPA Statistics. It is part of the wider GOPA Group – an independent private consultancy company with activities around the globe – carrying out studies and consultancies in economics, statistics and data science
We provide technical assistance across the entire range of statistical processes and domains. We help to strengthen institutions through the building up of their statistical as well as management capacity. We assist in developing and implementing methodological and functional standards in official statistics. We design, facilitate and implement statistical and managerial training programs and strategies and support the dialogue between the users and producers of statistics.
GOPA Luxembourg is looking for motivated, dynamic and committed candidates to the following position: Environment statistician (m/f/d)
Upcoming opportunities include both long-term and short-term support missions on-site in Luxembourg from 1st June 2021.
- Calculation of environmental footprints based on environmental accounts;
- Production of technical, methodological and statistical analysis documents.
- Master Degree in economics or equivalent, diplomas issued by a university or a higher education school ;
- Knowledge of environmental satellite accounts is essential. A proven experience of 5 years in this field is required;
- Experience in dealing with methodological issues is required;
- A first successful experience in establishing environmental footprints is an asset;
- Very good command of the MS Office suite;
- Perfect oral and written fluency in French is required.
Please send your application letter and CV to:
GOPA Luxembourg S.à r.l.
87 route de Luxembourg, L-7240 Bereldange
Email : email@example.com