Finance and contract manager (m / w)
- A dynamic working environment giving priority to team work ;
- The opportunity to share knowledge ;
- Multi-cultural environment, different nationalities, English being the official language ;
- This position is a part-time work (50%).
- Being in charge of all financial tasks for the assigned projects in close cooperation with the internal technical counterpart ;
- Preparation of financial bids and project calculations for projects in acquisition phase ;
- Drafting resp. checking contracts with clients, partners and subcontractors and, if necessary, support with contract negotiations ;
- Preparation of contracts with experts and project staff ;
- Continuous financial monitoring of the assigned projects, budget control ;
- Proper billing and preparation of invoices ;
- Contact person for experts and project staff in contractual and financial questions.
- A Financial background (academic degree or vocational education) OR a relevant academic degree related to business administration and accountancy combined with a proven flair for numbers ;
- Experience with finance and project management, ideally related to EU projects
- Business fluent in English and French. Luxembourgish and German language skills would be an asset ;
- Sound user knowledge of standard MS Office Tools, especially with MS Excel; experience with accounting or ERP software in Luxembourg would be considered as strong asset.