Statistician/Project manager (m / w)
Upcoming opportunities include both long-term and short-term support missions on-site in Luxembourg starting as soon as possible.
- A dynamic working environment giving priority to team work;
- The opportunity to share knowledge;
- Multi-cultural environment, different nationalities, English being the official language.
- Collect and interpret data;
- Analyse results;
- Filter, Sort and Mine data using statistical techniques/methods;
- Report the results to the relevant members;
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets;
- Work alongside teams and the management to establish business needs;
- Define new data collection and analysis processes;
- Provide technical and financial management of on-going projects; coordinate and monitor the project activities on site, monitor the project progress, ensure the compliance with formal specifications and procedures, supervise and manage project staff and resources, prepare and finalize project reports;
- Consult with clients, project partners and consortium partners on a regular basis;
- MSc or equivalent in statistics, economic or in a related discipline;
- Experience with analytical tools such as R, SAS, etc., and data modelling methodologies;
- Experience in data management, creating reports and interpretation of results;
- Proven experience working with large, individual-level data sets;
- Sound user knowledge of standard MS Office Tools, especially with MS Excel;
- Fluency in English and/or French (spoken and written);
- Excellent time management skills, contributing to multiple projects with competing timelines;
- Interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills;
- Sound drafting capacity;
- Prior experience working in a statistical office or consultancy is considered as strong asset.