European Institute for Gender EqualitySTART OF PROJECT
07 2014END OF PROJECT
Collection of information and provision of research related services
The objective of the tender was to establish a network of national correspondents that would supply EIGE with comparable and reliable information and research services on:
- Data and Indicators on Gender Equality;
- Gender Based Violence (GBV);
- Gender Mainstreaming, and related topics.
Two requests were implemented during this project:
- Production of EU Member States Country Profiles of the Gender Equality lndex (Luxembourg);
- Data collection on the benefits of gender equality by the expenditures on public infrastructures.
- Data collection and existing databases update with a particular focus on good practices on effective implementation;
- Collect and map information and data on specified areas, including legislation, policies, actors, practices, trend, problems;
- Expert review services, as far as the topics covered by the work were relevant for Luxembourg;
- Key policy debates and national stakeholders identified.