Internship Student Trainee (Statistician)
Duration: 4-6 months (from 05/2023 )
You will take part in data treatment and development of statistical information systems that we build for our clients. Main tasks covered are:
- Develop statistical analysis and develop reports related to performing analysis
- Support in developing, implementing and managing statistical database(s)
- Perform treatment and validation of data and metadata
- Filter, Sort and Mine data using statistical techniques/methods
- Identify patterns and trends in datasets and perform data processing
- Define new methods and data sources for data collection and analysis processes
- Draft project progress report
- Regularly interface with clients and prepare draft technical documents and presentations for their decision or information
- Bachelor Degree or final year Bachelor student / Master Degree student in statistics, mathematics, economics, or equivalent.
- Good command of standard IT tools (Office), database management and a good knowledge in relevant software for data treatment (i.e. SPSS, R, Python, SAS, SQL).
- Fluent in English. Working language in French, German or another language
- Well-organised, and excellent communication skills, and good team spirit.
- Analytical and editorial skills
Please send your application letter and CV to:
GOPA Luxembourg S.à r.l.
87, route de Luxembourg L-7240 Bereldange