Senior User Support Assistant (m / w)
Upcoming opportunities include short-term support missions on-site in Luxembourg and the EU.
- We are located in Luxembourg which is one of the vibrant hearts of Europe
- You will be part of exciting developments in the field of statistics and data science
- You will work in teams comprising of internal and external experts
- We offer a dynamic working environment which is giving priority to team work
- The opportunity to share knowledge and to further develop own competencies
- Multi-cultural team environment, different nationalities, English being the official language
- addressing user inquiries in English and French via a platform, email, and phone,
- contributing to and updating a knowledgebase.
- conducting online training courses, managing logistics, complying with data protection laws, and providing feedback
- enhancement of user support pages, provision of analytics, and feedback, as well as participating in testing.
- A university degree (minimum three years studies) in fields such as Economics, Finance, or Statistics. (Proven experience of three years in user support activities on statistics can be considered as equivalent.)
- A minimum of five years’ experience in dealing with statistics.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in treating user support requests.
- Fluent English and French needed
- Your extensive experience will be valued as you mentor and guide junior team members, ensuring that our commitment to excellence is upheld across the board.
You are interested and you would like to join our dynamic team, please send your application letter and CV before 30 September 2023 to:
GOPA Luxembourg S.à r.l.
87 route de Luxembourg, L-7240 Bereldange
Email : email@example.com